lpofimagination

Little Pieces of Imagination

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Shut Out - Kody Keplinger I read this book a while ago. Let me tell you a secret, I hate that after reading so many books I sometimes don’t even remember what a certain book was about. Sometimes I completely blank out when someone asks me about the characters or mentions a name from named book and I just stare like a total idiot. Well.. This book is rememberable! I liked the idea that girls stand up for themselves, boycott making out and giving their boyfriends the time of their day, because they want to make other things count and achieve their goals. This boys vs. girls war was so hilarious, romantic and fun, fun, fun! I enjoyed it thoroughly. The characters were great, their chemistry was sweet and at times sizzling. I really liked the storylines and temptations that they put each other through. It’s a fun story to spice up your day with laughter since it’s bound to make you laugh and smile. Even though I didn't enjoy DUFF, all of the other books I've read by Kody have been great and I'm really looking forward to her next ones.

More of my reviews can be found on my blog.