lpofimagination

Little Pieces of Imagination

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines I have come to love Abbi Glines’ books. I knew that this was the most loved out of all of them and having read most of her novels, I thought I was ready for Rush and Blaire’s story. Oh, nooooo!! Far from it. I got a little more than I bargained for, to be honest with you.

Let’s break it down in a nutshell: Rush was a great love interest. He has done bad things, but he was redeemable. He came through in my eyes and it was tough to read the ending, but knowing Abbi, she loves happily ever afters just the same as I do so I was sure I had nothing to worry about regarding the whole series.

Blaire came off as sweet and innocent, but the more time she spent with Rush, the more wicked she became. I found her innocence more of a pro than con, but as the novel progressed, her doubts and insecurities started to get on my nerves. The story in general was good, I liked Woods, Grant, Bethy and Jace as the side characters. Hated Nan, of course. Who wouldn’t? *smirks* Even though it’s a New Adult novel, I felt that the level of steaminess was turned too up and it read more like an adult novel during those scenes. Overall, it’s a strong novel, but not my favorite by Abbi.

More of my reviews can be found on my blog.