lpofimagination

Little Pieces of Imagination

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1) - Tarryn Fisher What the heck??? I do not even know whether I liked it or not. A part of me loved this book. Like really loved it. A part of me hated it. Like really hated it. Arghh.. I don't even know what to say. Emotional? Yes. Sweet? Yes. Hurtful? Yes. Funny? Yes. Sad? Yes. It was a mix of everything. Hated the ending, but it was necessary and logical. Still hated it, tho. Or love it. I really do not know what to say at this point. I'm confused about my feelings so let us leave it at that. I cannot rate this book as 1, because maybe I did love it and I cannot give this book a 5 due to my hateful feelings.. So the best way to solve this dilemma is to give this book a three.

P.S. I still advise you to read it. Makes you think about the importance of the decisions we make in our everyday lives, even the smallest and not so important ones, and whether or not every one of them actually matters (or not).