lpofimagination

Little Pieces of Imagination

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Untitled (Shatter Me, #3) - Tahereh Mafi That cover... *stares Why are the covers in this series so darn beautiful? Unreal! Anyhow, I love this 'letter' that Tahereh wrote for the cover reveal:

Hi guys!

I'm so so thrilled to be able to share this final cover with you all. The "Shatter Me" series is swiftly coming to a close, and though it's a bittersweet feeling, I'm anxious for everyone to know how the story will end. Also I'm hoping we can still be friends after you finish reading. Ahem.

If you follow me around the internet, you know I've teased you a lot about what may or may not happen in book 3, but the truth is, most of the time I was just messing with you. What actually happens in the third book is probably almost definitely not what you think is going to happen. (Don't let the title fool you! "Ignite" is so much more than it seems.)

Of this final book I can promise you this much, though: Juliette is back. She's pissed. And she's ready to kick some ass. No regrets.

And mom, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I just said ass on the Internet. Twice.

-Tahereh Mafi